Top 5+ Beaches in Florida
Florida is famous for many things, and one of them is its lively beaches. Speaking of which, if you are looking to plan your next vacation and need an exotic place to enjoy and relax, we are giving the top 7 beaches in Florida, try to check them all out.
A nice tan on a warm beach is tops on my list.
I can tell you I have been to ALL these Florida Beaches except for Destin. So head over to our forum to share your thoughts.
It is hard to limit Florida to 5 Best Florida Beaches
- Destin: white sands powder like. Discover Emerald Coast on this vacation. Apart from all the fun, it’s a favorite family vacation spot, thanks to everything it offers.
- South Beach: what more can be said about here. South Miami Beach is the place in South Florida. It’s also called SoBE. The beach lies east of Miami City and the Atlantic Ocean. It encompasses barrier islands south of Indian Creek. This area was first brought to attention in 1910 when the development of beach started. Over the years, it has gone through many artificial and natural changes. But it, in the end, this is one of the most happening beaches.
- Haulover Beach: for nude legal suntans. It remains a tourist magnet. Basically, it’s an urban park that is north of Bal Harbor. It is located on the shoal between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean; it can be found on the slight north of Broad Causeway and Collins Avenue. It allows nude bather to enjoy its waves. Being nude is not a strict requirement here. There are a number of clothing options available. Moreover, it makes a great view of Bal Harbor across the Baker Haulover. It features a marina, tennis court and even a golf course with picnic recreational areas.
- Deerfield Beach: Winner of Awards. It resides in Broward County, Florida. Just south of Palm Beach County, the beach is named after the herd of deer, which used to roam this area. Today, the beach has become a part of Miami Metropolitan Area. This beach is quite famous for a few of its attractions such as the Beach Arboretum, Beach Pier, Island Park and even Waters Park. The amazing fact is, Deerfield Beach is named after the city it resides in, Deerfield Beach, Florida. Moreover, the Deerfield Beach Station is served by no one else than the Amtrak and Tri-Rail.
- Daytona Beach: Famous for driving on the beach. Famous for driving on the beach. This belongs to Volusia County, Florida. It extends to 51 miles northeast of Orlando. As you can guess by the name, it has some driving perks. This is the most famous out of the lot; it’s been featured in many Novels and Movies. Moreover, it gives you a great weekend to make memories with a load of amenities for where you will be staying. The Daytona Beach is not just a beach vacation. Instead, it has a wide range of adventures stories, which are waiting to be written and told. So get yourself on the original American Beach and enjoy yourself like never before.
- Key West: Enjoy the Gulf or the Atlantic.The water is warm and the breeze is balmy. A great place. The Island Paradise of Florida Keys, Key West with rest of Florida Keys is a coral island. Key West beaches are free spirited and scenic. These remain one of the unique places, and it’s known for the living and let live attitude. Along with that, the tropical climate and happy hours invite people from all around the country.
- Lido Beach: Sarasota on West Coast.Nice beach. Big. Stay, relax, and play at Lido Beach and St. Armands Circle. A haven that encompasses of white sands and turquoise of waters on the Gulf of Mexico. It welcomes everyone with its wonderful stretch of beach along with exclusive amenities wrapped in Gulf front setting. All of its pleasantries will make your vacation unforgettable.